Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cooking and baking all day... hopefully!


I have been terrible at managing my time the last few weeks... 
and a few of my favorite things have had to sacrifice, cooking/baking and blogging.
AND... I am soooo sorry!

So to get back in to the swing of things I will be spending the next few hours cooking and baking
{ yay! }

And I'm sure you would all { LOVE } to know what I will be creating in the kitchen, right?!

Well here you go, a glimpse into my culinary exploration for this Sunday morning...

Soups
Only like the best Fall and Winter food EVER. 


Homemade Mushroom Soup, recipe & { amazing } photo courtesy of Season with Spicehere, get the yummy recipe here.


Vegetable Chowder, recipe and photo courtesy of MarthaStewart.com, get the recipe here if you would like to try it for yourself.

I'm hoping that both of these will freeze well, seeing as they are for my lunches for the next couple of weeks.


Along with making some soups, I'll also be baking up a batch of these...


Whole Wheat Pita Bread, recipe and photo courtesy of Annie's Eats, get it here.
{ I'm hoping they're as amazing as the Greek pitas I get at Metropolitan Market }


And I couldn't make some pitas without planning for a meal of Chicken Gyros...
recipe and photo also courtesy of Annie's Eats, get it here.

In case you need some inspiration for your weekly meals, check out my  Pinterest boards 
for some yummy recipes...


Have you tried any new recipes lately?  
I've been doing quite well at this since the new year, we generally have 2-3 meals a week 
that are new recipes for our family...
it's so much more fun cooking when you get to experiment with new recipes { smile }

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday, lovelies!  On top of cooking and blogging, I'll also be doing a ton few loads of laundry.  { yippee... not so much }




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...