Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Sunset"



I don't think I have ever read a magazine from front to back, I usually skim through them until I find something that peeks my interest...  But today was different, from the amazing picture of fish tacos on the front to the wonderful recipes and creative ideas for a pendant light in the kitchen, the July 2011 issue of "Sunset" magazine was AMAZING!  




One particular recipe that I can't wait to try is Chloe's Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes, if you watch Cupcake Wars on the Food Network you surely saw Chloe when with her yummy vegan recipes, and I am so excited that they were in the July issue of Sunset so I can make them for an upcoming baby shower!

DELICIOUS!!


Until next time!

Love
Steph

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...