Friday, May 18, 2012

The prince's 3rd birthday recap { finally }



{ THREE }


AND...  as of tomorrow it will be two weeks since the prince's 3rd birthday party and this mommy is finally getting around to telling all of you about it.

First things first...
No.  I didn't forget to post about it, we've just had a busy two weeks.


Second...  how about a picture of my sweet birthday prince!!



Third...  the dessert table { before I forget to share it with you }


I made the bunting out of newspaper and craft paints.
{ It says, "Carter is three"... in case you don't have x-ray vision to see through the balloons }



{ Cherry vanilla cupcakes* }
{ Train sugar cookies* }
{ Chocolate chip cookies* }
*all made by me
YUMMMMMM!




{ you may remember when I shared the inspirations for this party here }


And finally on to the party fun!!


The coloring station.


Thomas trains to play with or for some... { teething toys }



Of course there were presents to open...
{ reminder for next year...  do cake before presents because after having opened all of the presents someone didn't want to even blow out the candles on his cake }



My boys = { LOVE }






Last, but not least a few pictures of the cuties that we got to spend the day with...






{ best buddies, sharing in their love of choo-choos }


Seriously.  Those blue eyes. { LOVE }


And for those wondering what was served for lunch...

You'll have to check back this weekend for the details.
{ FYI, the food was eaten before I could remembered, to get any pictures }

But... there were some amazing recipes that I used and everyone LOVED them, 
so come back this weekend to see which ones they were!

Have a FABULOUS Friday, lovelies!!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...