Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter { recap }


I know.  I know.
Easter was practically a week ago and I'm just now getting around to telling you about ours...

Well, first lets start with the cookies...
I had the best intentions to make some, really I did.
I even bought the Easter/Spring themed cookie cutters that I needed, 
but the time to make them... well that eluded me.
{ Unfortunately the medical things I've had going on lately have been needing my undivided attention }

But those things won't stop me from planning and executing my little prince's birthday party!!  Which is where my focus is now!

The other thing I've got to be completely honest about is Easter Sunday...
I took the camera with us to my mom-in-law's, but for some reason I never took it out of the bag it was packed in...  major fail!

It was a wonderful day filled with family, a rambunctious almost 3 year old and yummy food!

Good news is that we took pictures the night before as we colored/decorated eggs { yay! }

And here they are...







Happy Friday, lovelies!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...