Monday, April 23, 2012

The invites again, and oh! I added some finishing touches...


Just a little over a week until the prince's 3rd birthday party!!
And I think it's about time to start planning out my next week and a half so that I don't forget anything for this special party { smile }

I already shared the invitations that I designed for the special day with you here.  
But I haven't showed you what they looked like after I added some finishing touches, so here you go...


A few pieces of scrapbooking paper, some glue, velum paper and yarn to jazz them up.



I did a couple of versions as you can see.

It was really quite easy.
{ FYI } I got the idea for doing this from Project Nursery, you can check out their DIY tips here.

Have a great Tuesday, lovelies!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...