Thursday, March 8, 2012

Invites are designed!


I'm pretty sure that sometime between now and my rambling about the prince's birthday plans, I mentioned that I had finally created/designed the perfect invitations for that same party!  And I even think that I had promised to share them with you...

Surely you have been waiting and hoping everyday for my next post to be the one.
Well the wait is over... thank god, I know.  { smile }


Ta da!!


I am more than pleased with the finished invites!  And they only took a few hours/days to get just perfect!  FYI, don't forget to make sure your file saved properly before exiting...  

Best part of this invitation is that I made it using Pixlr.com, an online photo editing service that's completely FREE!!  I highly recommend it if you don't want to invest a few hundred $$$ in software.


One more thing...

Picture via Sprinklebakes

I'll be using this Cherry Vanilla cake recipe for the cupcakes...  
SERIOUSLY could it get any yummier?!

Have a wonderful Friday, lovelies...

TGIF!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...