Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girly Chic, Part 2- the beautiful decor


It's here...

Part 2 of the Girly Chic with lace and pink party theme!

Remember this was my inspiration...



This time I'll be sharing all of the decor ideas I found...  ENJOY!



1.  Fabric poms...  poms are one of my favorite party decorations, EVER!  I originally fell in love with tissue poms the first time I saw them in a party recap from The TomKat Studio
{ evidence of my love for them here and here }
I love the colors and texture of the fabric used for this set, picture and tutorial via A Simple Kind of Life.

2.  Beautiful glass cake stands/pedestals for displaying all of the chic desserts you made.  Any cake stands will do, there's no reason to break the bank on this detail, and I've already found some tutorials for you here.  Or you can always buy some, doing a simple search on Amazon.com brings up thousands of options, see them all here.
{ I prefer to limit my options to those that offer the FREE Super Saver shipping}

3.  Mason jars filled with beautiful and fragrant lilacs { LOVE }
Any flowers will do, but I especially love lilacs or hydrangeas for the fact that they look like lace.  To coordinate this idea to your decor even more...  here's a tutorial for coloring the mason jars from Momtastic.
Picture via Denise in Bloom.


4.  Pink peacock feathers!  When I saw these I immediately knew they would be a wonderful addition to this theme, they're a little funky but still totally chic!  
You can pick up a few at your local craft store.

5.  Striped straws with customized flags...  again another thing I'm in love with, such a simple way to add a touch of fun and complete your drinks and dessert table.  These straws and flags and more can be found at the Etsy shop Loralee Lewis, get them here.

6.  LOTS of flowers in varying glass containers like vases in different sizes and even mason jars (I know I'm obsessed with this idea), tie a nice ribbon or piece of lace around some of the jars and you've got yourself some beautiful centerpieces!
Picture and idea via Elizabeth Anne Designs.


{ BONUS }  A cute party outfit for your little princess that goes fabulously with the theme...

Picture via Banner Boutique

And on that adorable note...
have a wonderful Tuesday, lovelies!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...