Sunday, March 18, 2012

French Macarons...


After the week that I've had, dreaming of making some of these scrumptious little cookies is just what I need to make life feel a little bit more normal again...

Do I dare try to make some?  
Or will I find myself getting addicted to them as everyone else in blogland seems to be?

And lets not forget how hard they are to make or should I say, "easy to mess-up"...

BUT they are just so pretty/dainty and yummy- well at least that's what everyone says- 
{ can you believe that I have never actually had one }

And the flavor combinations are just AMAZING!

From...

Picture via SprinkleBakes

Tiffany blue macarons with orange blossom buttercream, get the recipe here.

to...
Picture via Raspberri Cupcakes

Strawberry milk macarons with cookie dough buttercream, get the recipe here.
{ I am in love with these macarons...  such a fun flavor }

and even...
Picture via Raspberri Cupcakes
Popcorn macarons with salted caramel, get the recipe here.
{ these little cookies just might make an appearance at the prince's birthday celebration... maybe }

If you would like to experiment with your own flavor combinations, I found a few recipes you can use for the basics of making macarons...
from Kevin & Amanda, French Macarons
from Cake Journal, How to Make Macarons


Now if you're like me and aren't quite into creating your own flavors, then you can do a simple search on Pinterest and find hundreds of options!

Here's what I've found so far.


Have a wonderful week, lovelies- I've got a certain little prince needing some cuddles!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...