Friday, April 20, 2012

Made it and LOVED it!


Sunday night I finally made a recipe that I'd been wanting to try for a few months...


{ SESAME CHICKEN }

The hubby loves sesame chicken so I knew that he would be totally happy with this recipe.

This recipe is courtesy of Eclectic Recipes, get it here.

I made a couple of adjustments that you might try yourself, specifically...

I only marinated the chicken for about 30 minutes and I still felt that the chicken had a nice flavor.

I used a 1/2 cup of brown sugar for a sweeter sauce.  I added the additional sugar to the sauce after I had finished all of the steps to the sauce and it still turned out fabulous.
{ BTW-  I went for a sweeter sauce to try to duplicate the sauce that our fave chinese restaurant makes and the directions for this recipe just didn't give me the sweetness I was wanting and knew the hubby would love }


Trust me when I tell you this was delicious!!  I can't wait to make it again, it was that yummy!!


Have you tried any new recipes that you've fallen in love with?  I'd love to hear about them.

Oh and in case you're in need of some new recipes, check out what I've found with the help of Pinterest here.

Have a wonderful weekend... TGIF!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...