Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

For the last three years I have been blessed with the wonderful title of Mommy/Momma/Mom/Mother, a title that means more than the world to me!  After a long while, 3 years to be exact, of trying to concieve I was finally blessed with a little angel baby of my own, Carter Edwin.  He is my world, my everything, my prince, my LOVE!  Today is a day that at one time I thought I might never get to celebrate as a mother, but my dreams came true and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect, adorable, sweet, loving little boy!








And don't think I would forget...  my Mom!  Who I love with all my heart and am so thankful to have in my life as my mother, my best friend and as the grandmother to my little angel baby!  I love you Mom!





And then there's my mom-in-law...  I couldn't have asked for a better one if I had tried!  And she's an amazing grandmother to that cute little guy on her lap, too! 

Thank you to both of you for everything you do for us, we appreciate and love you more than words could ever explain!

Happy Mother's Day!

Love
Steph

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...