Friday, August 5, 2011

Sewing room, yes please!


Just a short 7 weeks from now my family will be enjoying the single family residence lifestyle!  We are giving up on the apartment living and finding a house, more specifically a house with 3 bedrooms... and one of those 3 bedrooms will be my new sewing room (and the Prince's playroom)!


Lately I've been thinking about what I will need in my SEWING room (I just LOVE calling it that) and I drew the inspiration for my DREAM desk from here...


 

This beautiful desk is from Poppyseedliving, a wonderful shop on Etsy that I will have to draw my inspiration from because shipping any of their beautiful creations would just be too pricey (not to mention that they only allow local pickup/delivery).

Now for paint colors...  LOVE!

Sherwin Williams
SW6274 Destiny

Wall color
 { I've recently accepted that gray is my favorite color and what better time to use it! }

Sherwin Williams
SW6859 Feverish Pink


Sherwin Williams
SW6847 Ice Plant
Two options for refinishing the sewing desk I've yet to find.


Sherwin Williams
W6934 Rally Green

Carter' table
{ Since it's a sewing and playroom, I have to consider the table that Santa gave Carter for Christmas this last year...  another color I'm in LOVE with. }


And then the there's my chair...

Boss Segmented Mid Back Modern Office Chair 

Zuo Criss Cross Modern Desk Chair

Office Star White Eco Leather Mid Back Office Star Chair


So many to choose from, but one thing is for sure... it will be WHITE!  I think I'm leaning more towards the style of 1 and 3...  Any recommendations?

As I find more ideas and inspirations you can be sure I'll share them with you, and once we've moved in and had the time to put the room together I will be sharing details!

Wish me luck finding my sewing desk!

Until then,

Love Steph

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...