Sunday, November 20, 2011

{ Homemade } Hot chocolate & Marshmallows, what could be better?

I have. to. try. this. recipe.  SERIOUSLY.

And I just happen to have the perfect night planned for it!


Grownup Hot Chocolate with homemade Bailey's Marshmallows = TO DIE FOR. 

Not only does this hot chocolate have some pretty freakin' fabulous marshmallows paired up with it but...  it has marshmallow VODKA in it, what could be better?!?!  Hubby's opinion: Can we have that everyday? { I had him at marshmallow vodka. }

Are you dying to make this yourself?  Well then click HERE for the recipe! 

{ TIP:  Take out the marshmallow vodka and the Bailey's marshmallows and you now have a kid friendly recipe. }


After finding this recipe for the hot chocolate and MARSHMALLOWS, I then had to check out the original recipe that inspired the Bailey's version... 



Chocolate and pretzel covered BEER marshmallows, get the recipe here.

  As soon as I heard the flavor I immediately knew who I would be making these for this Christmas.  But.  I'm definitely interested in tweeking the recipe and doing some with and without the chocolate.  I'll let you know how they turn out.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...