Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The long-awaited, Thanksgiving recap.


First came breakfast...


This is the yummy-delicious Eggs Benedict Casserole that I made.
 { I heart eggs benedict }  



Another great find on Pinterest, here's the recipe.


Then it was time to start the desserts...  Mom made two pies, apple and pumpkin, while I made a sheet cake, Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet cake to be exact.



Delicious/moist/rich, so many words to describe the yumminess that is this cake and so little space.  
Get the recipe here from Picky Palate.


For dinner I made a side dish of sweet potatoes, the same one I made last year...  I guess this disliker of sweet potatoes finally found a recipe that she likes.  


Thank you, Food Network for creating this wonderful recipe.


And now some pictures of the Prince and family from Thanksgiving...


Everyone's ready to head out to Mom Woods', just waiting on me I'm sure. { smile }

Carter's Thanksgiving outfit and his cool fire truck.

Our little family.

Carter and his wonderful grandparents.

My parents, aren't they cute together?!

Playing with his cars at Ma's house.

I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with family, friends and most importantly LOVE, like mine was. 

{ Coming soon to a blog near you...  pics from our Christmas tree decorating night!! }



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...