Sunday, December 18, 2011

And finally getting to my projects...


I have a number of handmade gifts that I need to get done before Christmas, preferably, and I always end up leaving them for the last minute!  

Seriously!  Last year I was sewing the little seat cushions for the Prince's play table and chairs at 9:00pm on Christmas Eve!

So I guess to have started MOST of my projects for this year a whole week early, TODAY, means there's hope for me to get them done before Christmas Eve, right?!

Here's a peek at what I'm working on today...


A few sewing projects for gifts...





And a little something else I'm trying this year...  I can't tell you too much or I'll spoil the surprise for those receiving this gift.

What projects have you been working on?  And are you done yet?  { smile }

Have a wonderful end to your weekend!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...