Sunday, December 18, 2011

Who doesn't love fried chicken that...


Ok. SERIOUSLY. 

What could be better than baked chicken that tastes like fried chicken, minus the calories from the skin and fat?!?!  I. know.  =  heaven.

Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures of this wonderful chicken, instead I give you this...


and the link for the recipe of this masterpiece chicken  { smile }

Get it HERE from Our Life Uncommon!  BTW, for the 1 tbsp Season All I used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning instead  { I've loved this stuff for a long time - get some! }

SERIOUSLY.  It was delicious.  Enough said.  You need to try it!  

And thank you to Pinterest, of course you know that's where I first saw it!!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...