Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve has finally arrived.



Can you believe that it is FINALLY Christmas Eve?  I swear each year goes by faster than the last, but I'm not complaining because I love celebrating this holiday with my family and friends, especially the prince!!


And seeing as how it is Christmas Eve this Keep Calm seemed most fitting { smile }

So here are a couple of pictures of what I've been up to the last few days, most specifically a photo of the yummy-delicious baked "fried" chicken I was raving about here.




Like I said it's delicious!  Both hubby and prince approved.


Also hubby approved is this wonderful recipe that we had last night for dinner with my parents...




These are Chicken enchiladas in a green chili sour cream sauce...  another yummy-delicious recipe.
Seeing as I gave the print out of the recipe to my mom, if you wanna try these you'll need to get the recipe from Joyful Momma's Kitchen...  here.

And lastly...  my first attempt at sewing a binding to something...


{ OUCH! } my fingers sure got poked a lot... like A LOT!!

But it was well worth the pain and I can't wait to see my mom's reaction when she opens her gift tomorrow.

One more thing...

Photo courtesy of Bakers Royale, get the recipe here.

I'm gonna be making some of these for tonight, Peppermint Mocha cupcakes...  
do you know how difficult it is to find peppermint Andes mints?!?!  Well, let me assure you it was DIFFICULT, cause I never actually found any.  So I'm putting in some Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark instead, surely it will be similar...  if not better { smile }


Okay!  Now get back to your holiday weekend and enjoy loving your family and friends!


Merry Christmas
and 
Happy Holidays
from my family to yours!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...