Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Resolution { update }


hello lovelies!


It's now been almost 2 weeks since the prince and I started our partial-vegetarian lifestyle
and it's going well-- { REALLY well! }

I've been surprised how easy it's been to find recipes that sound yummy to me and are also
hubby friendly/approved.   There's the pappardelle pasta and tomato basil sauce that we had last week... I was raving about it here.  Along with these meals...



Tortellini spinach bake in a creamy basil garlic sauce.

The original recipe from Our Best Bites is a creamy lemon sauce, but seeing as how we're not really fans of lemon for our pasta sauces I used considerably less lemon than it called for in the recipe, get it here, so instead the sauce became a creamy basil garlic sauce for us.



Petite lasagnas, recipe via Can You Stay for Dinner?...  get it here.

Delicious and lowfat, what could be better?!  Oh wait!  EASY to make, too!  And I now have lunches for a  few days in the freezer



Baked pumpkin pie oatmeal.
{ this is not a hubby fave... he doesn't like pumpkin pie }

I'm loving this oatmeal, I froze the extras and can now take it to work or just warm it up at home.
{ very yummy }

The recipe is from Inside NanaBread's Head, get it here.  FYI...  I didn't have any raisins on hand so instead I substituted the dried cranberries I had and they are fab!  


If you would like to try any of the fabulous recipes I've found, then check 
out my board on Pinterest here.

I love trying all of these new recipes, it makes dinnertime a lot more fun for me { smile }
And the prince has been having a lot of fun cooking with Mommy, too { even bigger smile }


Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...