Thursday, January 12, 2012

A week in { Instagram }



hello lovelies!


It's been over a week since my last post, so I thought I would devote this post to catching 
you up on our happenings/doings for the last week.

So... with the help of Instagram { my new fave iPhone app } 
here's a peek at what we were up to this last week...




beautiful pillows I need at Target { I especially love the Chevron print }
baked pumpkin pie oatmeal, get the recipe here
ingredients for black bean brownies { thumbs down, must find a better recipe }
the prince's cookie from Central Market, almost to pretty/cool to eat { almost }




yummy little satsuma/mandarine/cutie, my morning snack
all the goodies for Mom Woods' birthday dinner { it was a hit }
the prince reading his george books
petite lasagnas { yummy & EASY to make } get the recipe here




waiting for our { yummies } at our fave teriyaki place
absolutely amazing cookies made by the prince & grandma Woods
cannellini bean soup { my work lunch }
veggie sandwich w/ roasted garlic hummus & homemade kalamata tapenade

{ FYI- we've been doing great with our resolution...  specifics in an upcoming post }


So what were you up to this last week?  I can't wait to here everything { smile }


Have a wonderful end to your week, lovelies!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...