Friday, January 6, 2012

Absolutely { LOVING } Instagram...



Have you tried Instagram?!?!

I've been using it all week and I'm in LOVE with it!  

You may be thinking...  what is Instagram?  
Well... it's a photo sharing App for your iPhone and it's { coming soon } to Android.  
First, you take a photo with your phone in the App; then choose a filter to transform the look and feel of your photo; and finally you share your photo via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and/or email...  all with this App!

Totally EASY-PEASY and I love the unique look I can give my photos with the filters!


Here are some of the pics I took this week using Instagram...



my fave tortilla chips { Juanita Tortilla Chips }
my view from my desk at work
amazing deal i found at Safeway after Christmas
my fave pitas from Metropolitan Market { AMAZING }


ANOTHER fab thing you can do with Instagram is that you can use the photo filters in the App on other pictures you took previously with your phone.  Here are a few pics from my phone that I tweaked...


  
headed to Grandma Woods' for Christmas day in his fab new coat { thx Uncle Les & Claire }
the prince being silly while lounging on the couch
breakfast at The Saw Mill with Grandma Kelly and Papa
finally we have a microwave... it was a Christmas gift { thx again Les & Claire }


{ Trust me } you've gotta try this App!  
If not for the fact that it makes sharing your photos easier, then because I said so!  { smile }

Follow me on Instagram { stephsloves }
I can't wait to see all of your pics, too!


Have a happy weekend!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...