Monday, February 6, 2012

quickie { Instagram } catch-up


I just realized that I'm a couple of weeks behind on my Week in { Instagram }...
so here's a catch-up post for you.


big boy Thomas underwears { potty training is a work in progress }
watching Thomas on the laptop = heaven
getting in a quick nap during Caillou
mid-morning snack of roasted garlic hummus and baby carrots


a few goodies I picked up from Michael's { Valentine's Day }
furbabies on our walk
the hubby and prince during our walk { the weekend weather was AMAZING }
LOVE Menchie's frozen yogurt and fresh fruit { and fruity pebbles }


a very important sewing project { I finished it in one day } 
the matching wall art

Have a wonderful week, lovelies!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...